Thursday, May 31, 2012

Beginning June 1, 2012 I am going to be presenting excerpts from my first book: At the End Of Her Leash: What Women Need to Know about the Human-Canine Bond.  


This book was never published, but it should have been. Instead, I caved-in to critics who recommended that the book be written for both men and women to increase its likelihood of being sold.


I caved in then, but never again. I have worked almost exclusively with women who own dogs for almost two decades. I feel women have been disenfranchised by many within the canine training profession and I mean to put a stop to that, for I have a great deal of respect for women and count them not only as family but friends.


Thank you for joining my blog and get ready to have your beliefs regarding canine behavior and training altered ...as Betty Davis said " It's going to be a long, bumpy night." ..at least I hope that is what she said...






  

No comments:

Post a Comment